DebConf13 Attendance Reconfirmation Required by 30 June

Good news, everyone!

DebConf13 is just around the corner and the DebConf team is working hard
on getting everything ready. We look forward to seeing everyone 11 - 18
August in Vaumarcus.

=== Reconfirmation ===

Reconfirmation is required for everyone attending DebConf. Even if you
have registered to attend, we need you to reconfirm your registration
for DebConf. This is important for final calculations of food, room and
costs. June 30th is the deadline to reconfirm your attendence for
DebConf13. You MUST reconfirm to have your food and accomodation
guaranteed.

You can reconfirm by checking the "Reconfirm Attendance" box in your
Pentabarf s account [0]. Also, please set your arrival and departure
dates, and indicate your room preferences if you are staying in our
accommodation (regardless of payment). Information on the room options
is here: https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf13/Accommodation

Please read the information about the Accommodations carefully so as to
avoid confusion when we are discussing "communal" arrangements.

Also, transportation information to Le Camp can be found at
https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf13/TravelCoordination

Please read this page carefully as it details what transportation you
need to take from the airport as well as gives opportunity to coordinate
travel with other attendees. Traveling in packs is more fun!

Swiss customs will apply to all travelers, including EU citizens. Please
note the limits on tobacco and alcohol (200 cigarettes / 1 to 3 liters):
http://www.ezv.admin.ch/zollinfo_privat/04342/04343/index.html?lang=en

Please be prepared for your travel! Visa information can be ound at:
http://www.bfm.admin.ch/content/dam/data/bfm/rechtsgrundlagen/weisungen/visa/bfm/bfm-
anh01-liste1b-e.pdf

If you have decided not to come to DebConf13, we will miss you, but we
ask you to please state this by unchecking the "I want to attend this
conference box". This will save you from further emails from us asking
you to reconfirm and will help us with our final count.

Attendees paying for their stay should get an email in the next day or
two explaining the exact amount they have to pay and any further
information you need for your invoicing. Sponsorship request responses
should be received within the next few days as well.

If you have any problem, doubts or question, please mail us at
registration@debconf.org

[0] https://penta.debconf.org/penta/submission/dc13/person

=== Attendees mailing list ===

We would like to remind you about the attendee's mailing list that you
can use to coordinate your trip with other attendees, talk about
possible social events, etc.

=== Useful links ===

DebConf13 website: http://debconf13.debconf.org/

Getting to Vaumarcus:  http://debconf13.debconf.org/travel.xhtml

DebConf13 Venue: http://debconf13.debconf.org/location.xhtml

About DebConf
- -------------
DebConf is the Debian Project's developer conference. In addition to a
full schedule of technical, social and policy talks, DebConf provides an
opportunity for developers, contributors and other interested people to
meet in person and work together more closely.  It has taken place
annually since 2000 in locations as varied as Canada, Finland, Mexico,
Scotland, Argentina, Spain, Bosnia, the United States and Nicaragua.

DebConf13 will take place in Vaumarcus, Switzerland from Sunday August
11th through Saturday August 17th.

DebConf will be preceded by DebCamp, from Tuesday 6 August through
Saturday 10 August. DebCamp is a smaller, less formal event intended for
group work on Debian projects. Anyone interested in attending DebConf
absolutely must register no later than 30 June to ensure adequate
accommodations.

If you or your company are interested in sponsoring DebConf by donating
money or lending equipment, please contact the sponsorship team at
sponsors@debconf.org.

More information about DebConf13 can be found on the conference website:
http://debconf13.debconf.org/.

About Debian
- ------------
The Debian Project is an association of Free Software developers who
volunteer their time and effort in order to produce an excellent free,
cross-platform operating system.  More information about Debian is
available at http://www.debian.org/

About Vaumarcus
Vaumarcus is a village near the western border of Switzerland close to
the venue. Le Camp, nestled in this scenic, remote location, provides a
functional and recreational venue for meetings, seminars, short stays,
camps and other events (like DebConf!). More information about Le Camp
can be found at http://lecamp.ch/.

Thank you and we look forward to seeing you in the next couple of
months!

--
DebConf13 Registration Team