Revocation of obsolete delegations

Hi,

Over the years, Debian has accumulated a number of delegations that are still
in effect, but have become de facto inactive and obsolete. Prompted by initial
work by Moray Allan[1], an up-to-date list of active delegations has been
built, and we are now ready to (implicitly) revoke all other delegations.

The list below is identical to the one that was posted a month ago[2]. There
are some pending changes in some teams (keyring, policy, press, auditor, etc.)
queued up, so expect more mails from me on this topic.

[1] https://lists.debian.org/debian-project/2013/05/msg00002.html
[2] https://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2013/05/msg00014.html

The Debian Project Leader's Delegates, as defined in Debian Constitution
section 8, are listed below. Their areas of responsibility and powers, as well
as the duration of their delegations, are described in the linked delegation
emails.  All other delegations, not explicitly listed below, are revoked.

FTP Masters
===========
- Ansgar Burchardt
- Joerg Jaspert
- Mark Hymers
http://lists.debian.org/20121017091648.GA32215@upsilon.cc

Backports
=========
- Alexander Wirt
- Gerfried Fuchs
http://lists.debian.org/20110706145100.GA13459@upsilon.cc

Press
=====
- Francesca Ciceri
- Martin Schulze
- Neil McGovern
http://lists.debian.org/20120321153254.GA6731@upsilon.cc

Bits from Debian
================
- Francesca Ciceri
- Ana Beatriz Guerrero López
http://lists.debian.org/20130520093925.GB5529@xanadu.blop.info

New Members Front Desk
======================
- Bernd Zeimetz
- Enrico Zini
- Jan Hauke Rahm
- Jonathan Wiltshire
http://lists.debian.org/20121017091656.GB32215@upsilon.cc

Debian Account Managers
=======================
- Joerg Jaspert
- Christoph Berg
- Enrico Zini
http://lists.debian.org/20101019212322.GA6581@upsilon.cc

Keyring Maintainers
===================
- Jonathan McDowell
http://lists.debian.org/20080515012327.GI23247@einval.com

Debian Maintainer (DM) Keyring Maintainers
- Anibal Monsalve Salazar
- Anthony Towns
- Joey Hess
http://lists.debian.org/20071118163748.GA13768@zoy.org