Re: libc6 problems (maybe)?

On Fri, Oct 29, 1999 at 08:23:49AM -0400, Ben Collins wrote:
> On Fri, Oct 29, 1999 at 04:58:15AM -0700, Joel Klecker wrote:
> > Haven't we agreed that libpwdb is evil anyhow?
>
> For PAM it is. I didn't pay attention to the actual usage, nor to whether
> it was for a package in Debian.

It's for OpenSSH which I am working on (and I think just finished)
packaging.  Unfortunately, it uses both lipwdb and pam.  Could you explain
why this is evil and maybe point me at some reading that would help me port
it away from libpwdb?

Thanks for your help.

-Dan

--
"Beware he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams
himself your master."