Re: Intent to package GNU Philosophy web pages

On Tue, May 25, 1999 at 10:35:57AM +0100, Edward Betts wrote:
> I changed the description so it does not say it is a mirror anymore:
>
> [..]
>
> Does that help at all?

Not really, but if enough people really think I'm wrong on this I won't
press the issue.  I also didn't press the issue with the anarchists
thing, I'm hoping for a better solution to the overall size od the
distribution.

<Shinobi> There are worse things than Perl....ASP comes to mind