Re: An 'ae' testimony

This is a loose/loose situation.

ae IS NOT vi, but can sort of simulate the more important vi commands.
However it doesn't even do that the same way, so "real" vi users are put
off byt the quit functionality.

The vi link was to satisfy those whose fingers can type nothing but vi.
Personally I don't get it.

ae comes up with a complete list of available commands on the screen.
There is little chance of "misunderstanding" what editor is on the screen
if one is the least bit observant.

I would be more than pleased to have some other vi simulator on the boot
disks so I could remove the vi-trash from the Debian implementation of ae.

Luck,