Re: request to kill nag messages

Adrian Bridgett <adrian.bridgett@zetnet.co.uk> wrote:
> I'm not the only one to be annoyed at the nag messages that are sent out.
> Can the script please be disabled.  There are better ways to find out bugs
> you have open.  Long-standing bugs are likely to be less important than
> recent bugs too.

No, these bugs are also important and need to be resolved as every bug.
The decision which bugs are important does not depend on the age. And
the nag-messages to this list has come, as the bugs are general bugs and
there's no developer for them. Every developer can fix those bugs and so
it's a good to sent this message to the list.

Cheers
       Christian
* Christian Kurz                                  Debian Developer *
*         Use Debian - a free Operating System for your PC         *