Re: request to kill nag messages

At 19:59 +0100 1999-05-18, Adrian Bridgett wrote:
I'm not the only one to be annoyed at the nag messages that are sent out.
Can the script please be disabled.  There are better ways to find out bugs
you have open.  Long-standing bugs are likely to be less important than
recent bugs too.

To me, these messages put bcwhite slightly above a spammer.
Then again, a spammer at least pretends to accept "remove" messages.
I did not sign up for this crap, I get no benefit from it, and it is annoying.
I want it to stop.
If we do not come to some agreement on either allowing developers to not be nagged or killing nag altogether, I will begin to treat it as spam.
--
Joel Klecker (aka Espy)                    Debian GNU/Linux Developer
<URL:mailto:jk@espy.org>                 <URL:mailto:espy@debian.org>