Re: Debian's Bug Tracking Software

Darren Benham <gecko@benham.net> writes:

> Debian wasn't ever upgraded from 0.2 to 1.0 when IWJ released that
> version... that trend could continue...

AFAIK, the changes there were making it configurable enough that it
could be installed on another sites.  So it doesn't add anything to
upgrade.

> it's a team of Ian Jackson, Guy Maor and James Troup...

Basically all I do is fix the really simple bugs, and unstick it if it
gets stuck.  I spend about an hour a month on it, and I think James
and Ian do less. :)

But if you're interested in doing some real work on it, I think I
speak for all three of us in saying that you are welcome to join.

I get a 404 on your URL.  Have you moved it?

Guy