page with list of packages

this might be of some limited interest. i wrote up a script to generate web
pages that list all packages currently in debian. probably more interesting
is a list of newly uploaded packages. They are at:

http://master.debian.org/~tausq/packages.html
and
http://master.debian.org/~tausq/newpkgs.html

and are updated daily. I'm using them for my own purposes, but if there's
interest in them and people would like to see things formatted differently,
let me know. If i have reinvented the wheel, please point me to the wheel :)

the database of new packages was started just a few days ago, so the new
packages page doesn't really list all new packages yet (just those from the
last 5 days, i think). it should be completely up-to-date by friday.

randolph
--
Debian Developer <tausq@debian.org>
http://www.TauSq.org/