new packages

I packaged ninpaths (a better inpaths than inpaths) and c-nocem (applies
nocem notices on the local spool).

I'm not uploading the first yet because there is no copyright notice and
I'm waiting for a reply by the original authors (this program is 13
years old).

I did modify c-nocem to use GNUPG instead of PGP but I haven't tested it
in production yet. I hope someone will use it with -n (only logging) and
report if it works.

I used my GPG.pm perl module (too ugly for CPAN), maybe someone will
like it and start maintaining it.

--
ciao,
Marco