Re: orphaning chameleon (and a bit more)

Ooh -- I like chameleon -- but I'll take a look at wallp before I
officially post my intent to adopt chameleon -- perhaps I'll agree, and
just let chameleon die.

Of course, since I haven't posted intent to adopt yet -- anybody else who
wants it can snatch it now :)

.... on another subject -- wmsysmon is in .deb format -- no errors running
lintian, and is eagerly awaiting my "officially" becoming a maintainer --
I never seem to be home when I get the call, and I never get the call when
I'm waiting at home -- *sigh*