Re: Intent to package: daemontools (and cdb)

On Mon, Jan 18, 1999 at 10:45:34AM +0200, Tommi Virtanen wrote:
> > Also, Exim uses a GPL'ed CDB.  From spec.txt.gz:
> >  .  Support for the cdb (Constant DataBase) lookup method is
> >  provided by code contributed by Nigel Metheringham of Planet Online
> >  Ltd. which contains the following statements:
> 	I'll search for that. Thank you for the hint.

	After a quick look at
http://www.exim.org/exim-html-2.00/doc/html/spec_2.html#SEC9
	it seems like the CDB code in Exim is just some of
	the functions of cdb grabbed from the source; that is,
	no command-line-utils and no docs.

	It might be interesting to write GPL'ed docs and manpages
	for CDB.
--
foo | +358505486010 | tv-nospam-sig-1@hq.yok.utu.fi | mknod /dev/trash c 1 3