Re: make mutt the `standard' mail reader

Yes, the lack of Maildir/ support in current ELM is
a big drawback.  That alone has stopped us from
implementing Maildir systemwide and has complicated our
userland; some have ~/Maildir, some have ~/Mailbox.

Even this BOFH isn't going to force all our users to move
from Elm to Mutt.  We have a lot who use both shell and pop.

cfm