Re: Release notes for slink

I wrote:
>Currently I'm absorbing factoids about the hamm -> slink upgrade into a text
>file. It's rather sparse right now. Can everyone please mail me additional
>information that they think is important for upgraders to know so we can
>have a relatively complete upgrading FAQ?

Never mind - Bob Hilliard <hilliard@flinet.com> was/is already making such
a thing, and his version, being much more complete, will probably make it
into the /upgrade directory on your future slink CD.
--
Robert Woodcock - rcw@debian.org
"Unix and C are the ultimate computer viruses" -- Richard Gabriel