dependencies unmet for dbf2pg and postgresql?

I am using a slink machine and I noticed this:
	 Package: libpgsql2
 	Version: 6.4.2-1
 	Section: libs
 	Architecture: i386
 	Depends: libc6, libc6 (>= 2.0.7u)
 	Suggests: postgresql-doc,postgresql
 	Conflicts: libpq1,postgres95,postgresql (<< 6.4),libpgsql (<<6.3.2-16)

and this:
	 Package: dbf2pg
	 Version: 2.0-6
	 Section: contrib/misc
	 Architecture: i386
	 Depends: libc6 (>= 2.0.7u), libpgsql (>= 6.3.1-1)
	 Conflicts: libpgsql (>= 6.4)

Both from slink, as you can see, dbf2pg 2.06, a dbf to postgres converter
provided by slink conflicts with the libpgsql provided in the
same distribution. I understand that postgresql 6.3 and 6.4 are not
compatible with each other, but I think we should not be providing a
package the would only work with another that is not in the
current distribution for obvious reasons, in special for fresh
installations.

I am reverting my postgres environment to the one I had in hamm in order
to have my work done, since I depend upon dbf2pg. Should I file a bug
against it or I am missing something?

--
Eduardo Marcel Macan	Core Technologies Informatica LTDA
macan@thecore.com.br	Suporte e Desenvolvimento Unix/Linux.