Re: Second experimental version of APT with DDTP Support

Fabio Massimo Di Nitto <fabbione@fabbione.net> writes:

>> Have you use this version for testing?
>
> To be hounest no i didn't test it since i personally don't like to use
> other language than english on my computers. I was only curious about the
> integration status since i like to see big projects merging happily
> together :-)

So I have bad news. The process for this doesn't depend of me since
I'm not on APT Team. I really like to see some deity-people talking
about the code and suggesting patches.

In IMHO the big problem is the time to access the both data. The
current code doesn't enlarge the cache use so much but the time to
display one package with translations is more or less 2 times of
without.

The more clear solution is include the package header on cache and
then access only one file to show the record but this enlarge the
cache. Tips?

[]s

--
        O T A V I O    S A L V A D O R