Re: Celebrating Debian's 10th birthday?

On Mon, 2003-06-02 at 12:14, Kenshi Muto wrote:
> At Mon, 2 Jun 2003 03:24:39 +0200,
> Alexander Neumann wrote:
> > Are there any parties planned already? ;)
>
> Debian JP Project, consists of Debian developers/users in Japan, are
> planning 'Debian 10th anniversary party' at Tokyo on Aug 15 midnight.

There has also been talk of a get-together in Melbourne, Australia on
the Debian-melb list. Looks like Martin will be back just in time for
it  :-)

Stewart Smith (VP of Linux Australia, the org that runs LCA) suggested
synchronising events in multiple venues, which could have the effect of
attracting some media attention to it.

A global multi-venue party sounds pretty cool to me  :-)

Cheers

Jonathan