Re: Orphaning my packages

"Goulais, Raphael" <raphael.goulais@eds.com> writes:

> Does this mean that debian policy is that DD have priority over a non-DD ?
> Perhaps Morgon wants to become a DD ... and packaging fltk1.1 could be an
> interesting work for him, and could give him some help in the process of
> displaying interest to the debian community. Who are you to take over this
> package, just because you made it through the processs before him ?

First of all, he said "if no one else wants to"; I wanted to, as I had
already been doing some work with the package and had a relevant ITP
of my own.

Also, he seems to have no official status whatsoever; if he's serious
about wanting to maintain stuff, he is welcome to go through the NM
process.

Please note that I will be happy to consider suggested patches from
him or any other member of the community.

Finger amu@monk.mit.edu (NOT a valid e-mail address) for more info.