Re: Do not touch l10n files (was Re: DDTP issue)

[All Cc's removed]

On Sat, May 17, 2003 at 07:54:55AM +0200, Fabio Massimo Di Nitto wrote:
[...]
> I don't believe that there is not an estestic layout that can satisfy
> all the languages we have in Debian.

What is the rationale for having a single layout for all languages?
How do developers check how translations are rendered?

> Don't forget that most of the text we use in descriptions (or
> templates, or whatever) are based on technical language and terms,
> imho most of them farly new i would say and only recently adopted by
> common languages.

Could you please be more explicit?  I do not understand how this sentence
is related to the issue discussed here.

Denis