"Bug marked as done" messages to-be-MIMEified?

I hate "inline" mail forwarding. It loses information, breaks programs
(inline-quoted mails typically get "From:" replaced by ">From:" at some
step), and makes things like signature checking needlessly complicated.

debbugs forwards some emails as inline attachments, notably the "bug
has been marked 'done'" confirmation. I think that's wrong.

Unless there's a strong preference to keep things the way they are, I'd
like to prepare a patch to change that -- so speak up now.

--
Matthias Urlichs  | {M:U} IT Consulting @ m-u-it.de  |  smurf@smurf.noris.de
Step by step walk the thousand-mile road.