Re: Gnome2, libgtk2 & gtk2 apps like gaim / mozilla

On Wed, 2003-05-14 at 12:22, Sander Smeenk wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Since I while I am forced to shut down my Linux workstation when I leave
> my workplace. And since then I noticed that every time I boot again, and
> start my X, and open my apps like Gaim and Mozilla, the font used is
> HUGE (Helvetica, 12px, or something), while I have set the font to be
> Verdana, 9px using gnome-control-center's font-setting dialog.

[snip]

If you don't want to start GNOME via gnome-session (you can remove the
panel from the session if you wish) you must run "gnome-settings-daemon"
in your startup to populate the XSETTINGS database.

Ross
--
Ross Burton                                 mail: ross@burtonini.com
                                      jabber: ross@jabber.debian.net