Re: >2000 packages still waiting to enter testing, > 1500 over age

On Tue, Apr 15, 2003 at 09:21:15AM -0400, Michael Furr wrote:
> On Tue, 2003-04-15 at 02:42, Sven Luther wrote:
> >     * chromium : 1 RC bug, out of date on arm.
> Note this RC bug is tagged "sarge" so it doesn't really apply.  The only
> thing holding this back is the arm autobuilder which I'm hoping will
> retry sometime soon with the newly uploaded openal package.

Ok, one less, i didn't really look at all of them in detail, like said,
it was a rather manual and time consuming process.

BTW, there may be other dependencies though, like xlibmesa3-glu for
example, altough it seems that mesa 5 is now in testing and provides libglu1.

Friendly,

Sven Luther