Re: Popularity contest web pages

On Tue, Apr 08, 2003 at 04:04:34PM -0400, Avery Pennarun wrote:
> On Tue, Apr 08, 2003 at 03:54:24PM +0200, Sander Smeenk wrote:
>
> > Quoting Bill Allombert (allomber@math.u-bordeaux.fr):
> >
> > > <http://people.debian.org/~apenwarr/popcon/>
> >
> > "About  1337 individual computers submitted results this week."
> >
> > l33t :)
> >
> > I didn't even know this was still in use.
>
> It definitely is - each week, the number of submissions increases a little
> bit.

By the way, is it possible to tell master to be more lenient
for this specific address ?

  apenwarr-survey@debian.org
    SMTP error from remote mailer after end of data:
    host master.debian.org [65.125.64.135]: 550 rejected:
    cannot route to sender <root@seventeen>

I am not sure we want to discard data that come from a poorly configured
host. I only configure exim so that root can send mail locally, since
root can only receive mail locally (and even that way they come to my
mailbox instead).

Cheers,
--
Bill. <ballombe@debian.org>