Re: Little time, some RFAs

You write:

>I don't have time to properly care for all of my packages, so, please
>somebody pick up a few of them:

>cvs, whoever picks this up should know what they are doing, it's a
>non-trivial amount of software.  Don't pick it up because it looks
>cool on your package list, but because you think you can do a good job
>with it.

I'd love to take CVS off you. I'm maintaining local .deb packages of
CVS at the moment for work, and I've already offered you the meat of
the changes for those.

Use Debian GNU/Linux - upgrade your Windoze box today!  http://www.debian.org/
"Can't keep my eyes from the circling sky,
"Tongue-tied & twisted, Just an earth-bound misfit, I..."