Little time, some RFAs

I don't have time to properly care for all of my packages, so, please
somebody pick up a few of them:

jde, speedbar, semantic, bsh, eieio: somebody who writes java code and
uses emacs should pick those up; they are mostly easy to maintain and
are used together, so it's more or less one bundle.

cvs, whoever picks this up should know what they are doing, it's a
non-trivial amount of software.  Don't pick it up because it looks
cool on your package list, but because you think you can do a good job
with it.

bsdmainutils, mostly easy package, should aim to be phased out
eventually, replaced with tools in other packages.  Needs a sync with
the upstream tree.

Please Cc me on what packages you'd like, I like to keep track and
give acks. :)

                                                                      `. `'
                                                                        `-