Re: description writing guide

On Wed, Dec 04, 2002 at 12:55:50PM -0500, Colin Walters wrote:
> I think the package descriptions are a very important product of this
> project.  They're going to be one of the first things people see when
> they use Debian, and their quality directly reflects on the quality of
> Debian.  I've been putting in some random efforts here and there to
> comment on new package descriptions, but I finally sat down and
> committed my thoughts on description writing in a semi-coherent form:

In the DDTP I collect some rules about the descriptions. You can find
this on the end of the FAQ.
(http://ddtp.debian.org/ddtp-text/misc/ddts-faq.txt)

Maybe this help

Gruss
Grisu
--
Michael Bramer  -  a Debian Linux Developer      http://www.debsupport.de
The UNIX Guru's View of Sex: gawk; talk; nice; date; wine; grep;\