Re: DAM approval wait time?

On Wed, Oct 23, 2002 at 10:57:46PM +1000, Andrew Lau wrote:
> I only brought it up because the site isn't held in high regard by
> some Debian developers

Well, there are too few stories. I check the site a dozen times a day,
but to no avail :)

I think there a lot of DDs posting comments to DP now and at least I
don't see any issue with it. To be precise, I absolutely love it!

Michael

--
"Note that if you make a really strange, wonderful, spreadsheet-like
layout, everybody will believe you are hard at work with the accounting