ike.egr.msu.edu Debian archive not being updated properly [Re: apt-get url]

On Sat, Sep 21, 2002 at 03:31:06PM -0400, Deedra Waters wrote:
> I thought to post this hear sense it applies to the unstable version of
> debian, and I'm not sure that this really qualifies as a bug report. The
> lines that I will paste below are errors that i got when trying to fetch a
> package. I tried to run apt-get update to fix the problem first, but that
> didn't solve anything.
>
> Err http://http.us.debian.org unstable/main music123 9
>   404 Not Found [IP: 35.9.37.225 80]
> Failed to fetch
> http://http.us.debian.org/debian/pool/main/m/music123/music123_9_i386.deb
> 404 Not Found [IP: 35.9.37.225 80]
> E: Unable to fetch some archives, maybe run apt-get update or try with
> --fix-missing?

For some reason, on two out of the last three days, ike.egr.msu.edu's Debian
archive resync was killed on the remote end.

Can someone have a look at why the process is getting killed, please?

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.