Re: Orphaning Unbuildable Packages (fpm)

The packages builds fine on stable but doesn't on unstable and thus is
being removed without much further investigation or much of a chance for
the package to be picked up. I don't mean to sound condescending, however I
would like to take this opportunity to point out that this kind of package
is a good candidate for a "removed" section that I had proposed.

     Drew Daniels