Re: How to get rid of non-free packers?

On Fri, Aug 23, 2002 at 04:01:15PM +0300, Juhapekka Tolvanen wrote:
> When I run command "vrms" in my Debian GNU/Linux, most of those non-free
> packages it finds are packers and/or unpackers.

While not the best team in their league, I think you'll find that even
the Packers aren't so bad that they play for free.

</me grins, ducks, runs, and watches that one go over the heads of
everyone outside the U.S.>

--
G. Branden Robinson                |
Debian GNU/Linux                   |     Music is the brandy of the damned.