Re: (Possible) menu code rewrite

On Wed, 2002-07-17 at 17:48, Craig Dickson wrote:
> Branden Robinson wrote:
> > You clearly haven't met the same Joey Hess I have.  FO, T.
> of XSLT, and got accused (wrongly and rudely) by Joey of not doing basic

If you can't deal with the hellfire put on by calling someone hostile
who was merely stating their dislike of a paticular technology (and the
politics that would ensue if it was even a debate of using it by the
implementor)....

--
Scott Dier <dieman@ringworld.org> http://www.ringworld.org/

PATRIOT, n.  One to whom the interests of a part seem superior to
those of the whole.