Re: (Possible) menu code rewrite

Joey Hess wrote:

> The day that snide comments to people who mouth off without doing basic
> research[1] are not welcomed on this list will be a sad, strange day.

As I said before, I'd looked at the menu-methods on my system and read
the principal doc file under /usr/share/menu, which described various
capabilities without ever indicating why they were needed. What more
"basic research" did you have in mind? Or was that just a half-assed
handwaving brush-off from someone to whom basic civility is a foreign
concept?

Craig