Re: Possible mass-filing of bugs

On Wed, Jul 17, 2002 at 02:57:58PM -0700, Sean 'Shaleh' Perry wrote:

> I wish I had the time to read the various README.Debian files.  Many I have
> read are 100% useless like "LHA for Unix" from the lha package.

I usually head there if I have trouble.  For instance, my pygfarm package
has this README.Debian:

pygfarm for Debian

This package installs its files into /usr/share/pygfarm.  To actually make
them visible to your server, you'll need to either symlink (if not running
chroot) or copy (if running chroot) them into a path under your server root.

 -- John Goerzen <jgoerzen@complete.org>, Wed, 10 Apr 2002 08:58:31 -0500