Re: gnupg-doc of standard priority?

On Mon, Jul 15, 2002 at 06:20:42AM -0400, Michael Stone wrote:
> I don't like that one being standard either. IMHO, it's far easier to
> read on the web,

Unless you happen to need the documentation so you can get onto the web,
of course.

> > What's your actual problem with this package that you're so upset
> > about it?
> Standard is too big, and requires too much stuff to be uninstalled after
> an install.

Then get into dselect and deselect it before it's installed. The
installer prompts you to do such things. If you're worried about the
size of standard, then *don't* use it. We have four levels (required,
base, standard and tasks) so you can be as obsessive about these things
as you like without having to bother everyone else.

If you think standard's too big, don't use it.

Cheers,
aj