Re: uploading a new version, when there's still one in unstable

On Thu, May 16, 2002 at 05:54:48PM +0200, Chris Halls wrote:

> Bugs: mailto:my@email.org
> Bugs: my@email.org
>
> But reportbug still wants to send reports to the BTS.
>
> I could only find archives of discussions on the subject, but no examples.

It definitely worked for me; maybe some folks are using older reportbug
packages?  When was this feature introduced?

It did ask a question first, though, prompting me as to whether I wanted to
do the right thing and send email instead of filing a bug.  Maybe the
submitters ignored this advice?

--
 - mdz