Re: SPAM mails marking bugs as done?

On Wed, May 15, 2002 at 08:35:09AM +0200, Andreas Metzler wrote:
> [...]
> > Actually, as I have never seen PGP-signed spam, checking for the existance
> > of a sig (whether or not it's a valid Debian key, or potentially even a
> > valid signature for that matter) should also be on the accept list.
> [...]
>
> Actually I have, about a month ago there was a spam multiposted to
> de.* usenet with a correct pgp-sig (it was even one signing the
> messages-headers.), but I agree.

That's like saying "DDoS here, please!"  ;)

This is of course assuming they are not near Eric Raymond, in which case
it reads more like "Shoot me, please!"

--
Joseph Carter <knghtbrd@bluecherry.net>       My opinions are always right

"...It was a lot faster than I thought it was going to be, much faster
than NT.  If further speed increases are done to the server for the final
release, Oracle is going to be able to wipe their ass with SQL SERVER and
hand it back to M$ while the Oracle admins ... migrate their databases
over to Linux!"