Re: Mirror system broken?

On Wed, Mar 20, 2002 at 02:18:20PM -0600, Adam Stewart Edgar wrote:
> For the last few days the mirrors I've normally used have not had any
> updated packages.  They include debian.uchicago.edu, non-us.debian.org,
> mirror.csit.fsu, and debian.oit.umass.edu.  By adding ftp.debian.org I
> got the new packages.  Can anyone explain this? My source.list is
> attached.

Most likely all of these (I've checked just a few) are mirroring from
ftp.eecs.umich.edu, and that particular site is due to shut down soon,
unfortunately.

I was planning to mail around telling people to switch to mirroring from
someplace else, guess that'll have to be done soon...

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.