Re: Key-signing for prospective developer in UK?

On Mon, Mar 18, 2002 at 11:11:58AM +0000, Phil Brooke wrote:
> I'm normally based in Plymouth, UK, but will be in
> London for a (very) short time at the end of this week
> (Thu 21, Fri 22 Mar).  If any Debian developers are
> likely to be around then, can you get in touch with me
> to see if it's realistic to meet up?

Actually, I'll be in London from Thursday on (will send mail to -private
and -uk later). Thursday afternoon would be fine for signing, as I'll
meet with my friends in the evening and don't plan to be sober for the
rest of the weekend afterwards...

Michael

--
"From time to time, (currently, every 3 months) the unstable
distribution enters a state of `code-freeze' in anticipation of release