Re: Upload to auric.debian.org failed ?

On Sat, Mar 16, 2002 at 11:09:43PM +0100, Josip Rodin wrote:
> I don't understand this part. /etc/dupload.conf doesn't set $default_host,
> and anyway, ~/.dupload.conf settings override those in /etc/dupload.conf.

Initially my dupload.conf had:

$cfg{master} = {
        fqdn => "master.debian.org",
[...]

but everybody was told to change this, so I did:

$cfg{master} = {
        fqdn => "ftp-master.debian.org",
[...]

and I continued uploading to "master", and my uploads
would go to the correct place.

Then the dupload maintainer changed the default dupload.conf to:

$cfg{'ftp-master'} = {
        fqdn => "ftp-master.debian.org",
[...]

$cfg{master} = {
    fqdn => "master.debian.org",

and my uploads started going back to master.debian.org, without
me realizing it.

I hope this clarifies the issue...