Re: My GnuPG key

* Steve Langasek (vorlon@netexpress.net) wrote:
> On Sat, Mar 16, 2002 at 06:43:37PM -0800, Carl B. Constantine wrote:
> > I have sent my GnuPG key to keyring.debian.org and will try to remember
> > to sign all my emails with it. It's now signed by another Debian
> > Developer and is also available from my web page.
>
> > I'm currently in the NM queue. I've packaged asd4.
>
> If you're in the NM queue, then sending the key to keyring.debian.org
> won't do you any good.  Keys only get into that keyring when an admin
> lets them in, for good reason: a key's presence in the keyring is the
> means of verifying that packages signed with the key should be allowed
> into the archive.

hmm. ok. I've also sent it to pgp.mit.edu and people can always grab it
from my web site below.

Thanks.

    __   _                                           Carl B. Constantine
   / /  (_)__  __ ____  __                          duckwing@duckwing.ca
  / /__/ / _ \/ // /\ \/ /  (2.4.17)              http://www.duckwing.ca
                                            PGP key available on request

  Up the line - out the server- past the firewall - nothing but Net!!