My GnuPG key

I have sent my GnuPG key to keyring.debian.org and will try to remember
to sign all my emails with it. It's now signed by another Debian
Developer and is also available from my web page.

I'm currently in the NM queue. I've packaged asd4.

    __   _                                           Carl B. Constantine
   / /  (_)__  __ ____  __                          duckwing@duckwing.ca
  / /__/ / _ \/ // /\ \/ /  (2.4.17)              http://www.duckwing.ca
                                            PGP key available on request

  Up the line - out the server- past the firewall - nothing but Net!!