Re: inappropriate racist and other offensive material

* Lex Spoon <lex@debian.org> [020315 21:50]:
> any more than you'd change the title of the program, or remove a level
> you didn't like, or change the control-keys to be more emacsy.

Hell, I had to remove vimrc because people used to the 'default vim
settings' really hated how /etc/vimrc was all wrong.

Is this considered changing the intent of the progammers?  Or is this
considered a service by the maintainer to enhance the usefulness of the
packages?

--
Scott Dier <dieman@ringworld.org> http://www.ringworld.org/