Re: inappropriate racist and other offensive material

Could we please drop this thread?  Just resolve to use common sense and
let the users decide what packages to install.  The definition of
"offensive" material will always be subjective, so apply some
"subjective logic" (nice oxymoron there) to your packaging decisions.
The "offensive" fortunes package is a good example.  Don't worry about
software/package names themselves being "offensive."  It's likely a
bible-thumping fundie wouldn't install 'satan', but that's their choice.

Anyway, this thread's about to get the "Hand o' Killfile" in my
~/.procmailrc soon.  Why waste my disc space on this crap.

--
Chad Walstrom <chewie@wookimus.net>                 | a.k.a. ^chewie
Get my public key, ICQ#, etc. $(mailx -s 'get info' chewie@wookimus.net)