Re: Dselect insists on installing "info" when "cvs" is selected

* Chad C. Walstrom <chewie@wookimus.net> [020314 23:17]:
> I love the info docs, personally, but the Recommends|Suggests field is
> not needed, especially if a text version of the documentation is
> available.  If not, do a make-info --text in the rules file.

I think a browser to a prefered form of documentation is worth an
suggest. (As it indicates, that I may want to install it when using
the suggesting package, which is clearly the case)

Hochachtungsvoll,
  Bernhard R. Link

--
Ooh, ooh, getting offended gratuitously is fun.  I should do it more
often. (G. Branden Robinson)