Re: An alarming trend (no it's not flaimbait.) (fwd)

	This is why I labeled it as "if it were me". Of course I tend to
take a harder view of whats the programmers responsibilities when releasing
a package than most people. Maybe it has to do with my overbuilt sense of
getting things done right and not being blamed for breaks too frequesntly. :)