Changelog + Mutt (was Re: fixed, I think)

On Mon, Dec 10, 2001 at 05:05:40PM -0500, Steve M. Robbins wrote:
> That is unfortunate, since the log for 1.0.1-3 doesn't say anything
> about *why* you made the change.  Yes, I can have a look at the BTS
> --- *if* I am online.  But it wouldn't kill you to add a sentence
> explaining the change right in the changelog.

That is something more maintainers should do. I recently upgraded mutt,
just to discover that the split/join thread feature has been removed,
without any explanation.

  * Removed 000_patch-1.3.22.1.cd.edit_threads-5.1.

I upgraded mutt while writing this letter just to notice that it has
been re-added.

  * Added again threads editing patch.

Still no explanation though.

--
Peter Mathiasson                 | GPG Fingerprint:
E-Mail: peter@mathiasson.nu      |  A9A7 F8F6 9821 F415 B066