Re: fixed, I think

On Mon, Dec 10, 2001 at 02:48:27PM +0100, Christian Marillat wrote:
> >> "SMR" == Steve M Robbins <steven.robbins@videotron.ca> writes:
>
> > On Wed, Dec 05, 2001 at 01:08:26AM -0500, Steve M. Robbins wrote:
> >> That's nothing.  I can "unexpectedly destroy" just about any window!
>
> [...]
>
> >> Windows occasionally disappear while flipping workspaces at a normal
> >> pace, too.  This has been going on for a week or so, and is darned
> >> annoying ...
>
> > Well [knock on wood], it looks like Christian fixed (or worked around)
> > the problem with Friday's upload.  Yay!
>
> > sawfish (1.0.1-5) unstable; urgency=low
>
> >   * Build without gdk-pixbuf (Closes: #120982, #121280, #122356)
>

> > Can anyone shed light on what the bug was?
>
> Sawfish don't like gdk-pixbuf :-)

Yes, I gathered that much from the changelog.
I was hoping for a bit more content.  Brevity is not a virtue.

If we knew a bit more about the issues, for example, we might
remember it the next time we are debugging a gdk-pixbuf-using
program.  Or, it might give a hint to those for whom this upload
did not completely fix the problem (c.f. the other reply to my
message).

-S

--
by Rocket to the Moon,