Re: Datalink Licence Question

On Mon, Dec 10, 2001 at 01:44:25AM +0000, Mark Brown wrote:

> It discriminates against taking the software and selling it in the same
> way that saying that the software must not be used to advance racial
> hatred discriminates against that activity.

Interesting.  The way I read it, it would be ok since anyone who is in
the business of selling software can feel free to use the software to
help their business, they just can't specifically sell this software
alone as their business.  Guess that's not the correct interpretation,
eh?

--
Steaphan Greene <sgreene@cs.binghamton.edu>
GPG public key: http://www.cs.binghamton.edu/~sgreene/gpg.key.txt