Re: Debian trademark [was: Debian GNU/w32, may ready to be started?]

On Thu, Dec 06, 2001 at 12:29:53PM -0800, Thomas Bushnell, BSG wrote:

> Still, people are free to go ahead with their project.  I don't demand
> that people not do it--how could I?  I only say: "don't call it GNU;
> don't call it Debian; don't use Debian's resources".

I've beeh following this thread and I agree with you about resources,
it's a terrible thing to see resources (Inteligence, Processor Time, HD
Space, Network Bandwidht) wasted to a non-free platform. I think that
when we port something good to a non-free platform we're only doing it
more stronger. Let's do free software stronger, not Windows....

My 2 cents...

Marlon