Re: Debian trademark [was: Debian GNU/w32, may ready to be started?]

On Fri, Dec 07, 2001 at 09:42:54PM -0800, John H. Robinson, IV wrote:
> firmware is just like that, but it can be ``flashed'' so it can be
> re-wired `at wil'    certainly there is a logical component

So when I write down Debian on my flash-rom on my embedded system it
suddenly end being software? I work with embedded units and I seeno
bigger difference in them than in linux userland code. Actullt some more
direct hardware accesses but thats mainly becase the old OS didn't have
good drivers so hardware access where necisarry.

/ Balp
--
      o_   Anders Arnholm,               HiQ - Consultant
 o/  /\    anders@arnholm.nu             Phone  : +46-703-160969